- Since the start of our business in 2008 we have worked together with the brand TRUST. Our experience with TRUST is that they also bring innovative products to the market, all driven by profession product development. In every product you notice that the people behind TRUST are true equestrians and that they are aware what the professional and amateur, who is seeking for quality, needs.Gerlinda MuggenHorse Riders Classics (NL)
- Our horses are all covered by TRUST rugs. The Tetris-system ensures freedom at the withers and a stable position of the rugs. They are also very durable; after years of use the rugs still look great!Pascalle Buistgroom (NL)
- TRUST always brainstorms along with the wishes of top riders. So together we develop the most innovative products, it's great to be part of this team.Pia Louise Aufrechtinternational show jumping rider (GER)
- No bit is too much trouble at TRUST, everything is possible when it comes to special bit combinations. For every specific wish TRUST provides a solution in the form of bits.Gert-jan Brugginkinternational show jumping rider (NL)
- I use TRUST bits for multiple horses and I experience that many horses accept the bit much better. A second advantage of TRUST bits is that there is a wide range of products.Patrick van der Meerinternational dressage rider (NL)
- My horses and I fully rely on the quality of TRUST products.Stephanie Holméninternational show jumping rider (SWE)
At TRUST, we often receive questions about finding the bit size that is right for a horse. The correct bit size is essential! A bit that is too small may pinch and cause irritations at the corners of the lips, while a bit in a size too large slides unstably from side to side through the mouth. A well-fitted bit rests comfortably at the corner of the horse’s mouth, whereby the mouthpiece sticks out minimally on both sides. The difference between the cheek piece and the mouth piece can be seen in the image below.
Have you still not found the ideal winter rug? Does a small rug cause chaffing and pressure point marks in the shoulder or withers area? The perfect solution presents itself now. Read on and discover how you help your horse through the winter carefree. The designers at Trust noticed that many riders encounter problems in finding the perfect winter rug. Many horses develop pressure and chafe marks at the withers and shoulders due to rugs that have little room to move. As a rider, you would like to prevent these rub marks and sores; since you want to help your horse through the winter in the most comfortable way.
Finding a suitable bit is not an easy task, however it becomes an even more delicate one if you have a horse with a sensitive mouth. At TRUST, we have received many questions of riders that were searching an appropriate bit for horses with a sensitive mouth. At the time, we only had our Sweet Iron bits and we were unable to help every combination. Innovation is number one priority at TRUST and in cooperation with a number of riders we focused on finding new and softer materials. After many tests, we added the Inno Sense flexi bit to our production first.